A lot has progressed since we began. I created this website firstly, which was a bit of fun. I just need to keep updating it with all the fun stuff we are up to. Hence the call for a blog. The perfect medium to keep everyone in the loop. Lets hope it gets read.
Personally a few big huge thanks must go out to a number of people who have helped, and are continuing to help us get our venture off the ground!
- My darling wife, Gabi. Some of you will know her, and she is taking care of all our Admin, bills, accounts etc. She has put up with me over the pat few months getting this set up and trying to convey my thoughts and direction, as we are in it together!
- Our kiddies, Michael, William and Grace. They are putting up with Daddy working some fairly random hours, and having some pretty full on days. Coming home to their smiles and amazing greetings at the door just puts the biggest smile on my dial.
- Our parents and family, for their love and support, babysitting and much more.
- Sophie and the Chambers Family for their support and encouragement in getting our little venture off the ground
- Andrew Jones, from J-Creative. Producing these amazing logos straight up off the bat from my initial brief. Will keep that guy on!
Man I am looking forward to the future with G&T, its going to be a fun filled ride with lots in the pipeline!